Monday, November 28, 2011

Thanksgiving Festivities

Our family Thanksgiving was amazing!  Every family member on my mom's side of the family came together at my grandparent's home on Thanksgiving Day.  It's been a long time since every single person was there, but we all made it this year!  I wish I had good pictures to show you, but I have a camera monster that screams and hollars every time I take my camera out and he doesn't stop throwing a fit until the camera is in his hands.  So most of my pictures look like this....

A sneak peak of the camera monster: Self-portrait
 On Wednesday, the day before Thanksgiving, my brother vowed to love and cherish his fiance forever.  He got married! Justin and Emilie had a private wedding ceremony at the courthouse.  Once again I don't have any great pictures because the camera monster followed me to the courthouse.  The camera monster was obsessed with shoes.


I do have a few good pictures of our Thanksgiving table decor, but Brazos is awake, so they'll have to wait till next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what's on your mind!