Wednesday, August 31, 2011

The Past Few Weeks

I often debate to myself whether I should post pictures on Facebook, on the blog, or not at all.  So today the blog won.  Here's a few pictures of Brazos from the past few weeks.

After eating a powdered donut

At swim lessons with his teacher

Sitting with daddy downtown

3 months pregnant

Out to dinner with his friend, Jake

Feeding himself blueberry sauce

Wearing daddy's work boots

Happy to use his new seat belt covers

A serious reader

Cowboy Brazos ready for the fair!

2 comments:

  1. cute photos! i especially love the "serious reader" one! how far along are you now?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What!?! Yippee for another preggo Momma @ MOPS! That's the way you get to extend the time you get to keep coming!!! I'm so happy for you.

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what's on your mind!