Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Hello 2013!

2012 was a great year, especially with the birth of Sandy, and I suppose 2013 will be a great year, too!  I think Dr. Suess said it best - "Today was good.  Today was fun.  Tomorrow will be another one."  Last year was good.  Last year was fun.  This year will be another one!

For New Years Eve we had my parents over and some playmates for Brazos and Sandy.  All four kiddos had so much fun staying up until midnight, and I'm sure they wish they could do it every night!  My kids, especially Brazos, are such night owls.

We cooked hamburgers and played and played and played.  The kids played with trains, cars, and a super cool rocket ship that Aunt Kristin gave Brazos for Christmas.  I was a bit concerned on how I was going to entertain four little ones for six hours, but the rocket ship did the trick.  We all worked together to build it, color it, and then destroy it.  Well, the boys destroyed it all on their own, and the humidity did it's own job on the cardboard rocket as well.

Time to play with trains!

We got the rocket put together!

More trains!

Time to color the rocket!

Poor little guy wanted to color in the lines, but no one else followed.

Sandy had her try at coloring.

We can't forget to color the inside, too!

Dinner time!

This ended up being more like bumper cars!

What a sweet celebration!


Good bye, 2012!  Hello, 2013!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what's on your mind!