Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Tea Party

Watching Sandy have a tea party with her stuffed animals just melted my heart.  It's the reason why having a daughter is so special.  Mommies look forward to watching their little girls play dress up and have tea parties.  She just recently has discovered that her stuffed friends can sit up and attend the little parties she throws.  There were a few moments of defeat on her face when the animals wouldn't sit up the way she wanted them to.  Normally she is begging her brother to join the party, and normally he does, but this time he joined in on his own and she was not thrilled.  I think he knew I was taking pictures and he didn't want to miss the chance the jump in front of the camera.

I am in love with these photos.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what's on your mind!