Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Photographers Run in the Family

Brazos absolutely loves to take pictures.  This is one reason why I decided I needed a new camera for Christmas.  Every time I took my camera out to take a picture, he would throw a fit until the camera was in his hands.  So now mommy has her own camera and Brazos has one to carry, too.


Picture taking has been a part of our family for a long time.  My mom loves to take pictures and probably has over a million photographs floating around her home.  She passed the love of photography on to me and it looks like it is being passed on to Brazos.

A few weeks ago Brazos's Popo let me look through some of his old photographs.  We came across Great Grandpa Supak's Army scrapbook from the 1940s.  The scrapbook held photos of his family and the base where he was stationed in Alaska.  The awesome part is I believe that many, if not all, of the photos were taken by Great Grandpa Supak!  Another photographer in the family....


Maybe Brazos is destined to be a great photographer!

1 comment:

Tell me what's on your mind!