Thursday, April 18, 2013

My Little Helpers

Ever since my camera came back from being repaired I have been snap happy.  I love capturing the everyday moments we have at home.  Although we are often bored, I know that these days will be gone before I know it.  Soon we will be running everyday and night to school and kids' activities, which I am totally looking forward to, but we are enjoying the slower pace of life little kids bring.  Don't get me wrong, we are busy little people already, but I know it is only a taste of was is to come once the kids get bigger.

At home I really enjoy watering my plants, but if Brazos sees me watering the plants, then my job is done.  He insists on holding the hose and doing my job for me.  I'll admit that I am a little saddened to hand the hose over, but if it keeps him busy and happy, then I'm happy.  And it gives me a chance to go grab my camera and snap. 




He even had to make sure the littlest flowers were given water, too.


And this little lady just makes me smile.  She wanted to help her daddy carry the cows' feed bucket.



She doesn't hold my hand very often, but when she does I feel like the most special person in the world.  I'm so happy I snapped the camera for this very short moment she grabbed my hand.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what's on your mind!