Monday, April 4, 2011

Baby Bouquet

This weekend I will be going to Weimar to celebrate the coming of a new baby.  One of my best friends from college is having her first child!  I was asked to be a hostess for the baby shower, which is fine and dandy, but I still wanted an excuse to go out and buy new baby items.  (I'm pretty sure I'm addicted to shopping.)

While I was searching for ideas for another baby shower I'm hosting in May, I came across a super cute gift idea.  It was a bouquet filled with baby items!  Of course on the website it cost boocoodles, so I decided I'd give it a try and make one myself.  I must say it turned out fantabulous!  It is filled with all the same kinds of toys Brazos loved as an infant.  It also has two onsies that are as gender neutral as I could find.  After buying all the goodies I just couldn't wait to make it.

I tried to take pictures of it in several different parts of the house, but none of the pictures do it justice.  In person it looks much cuter, but here's what it looks like.



3 comments:

  1. it is fabulous. I have done Discovery toys baby baskets in the past. Good Job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love that! Whenever I give gifts at a baby shower or bridal shower, I always like to incorporate a container that can be re-used, like a basket - that way there's nothing wasted. Great job! :)

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what's on your mind!