Sunday, June 19, 2011

Mother's Day 2011

This was the second Mother's Day I was able to celebrate with my son, Brazos.  We started the morning at church and Sunday school.  Then we headed over to my Aunt Barbara's house in Bellville to eat lunch with my mom's family.  We ended the evening at Matt's parents' home to eat supper with his family. 

Brazos and Matt both gave me beautiful cards.  Brazos' card was a picture of baby sleeping in his stroller and it said, "Enjoy the magic while it last."  That was so true because the day before, I went shopping at JCPenney's and the only way that happened was because Brazos was sleeping in his stroller.  Funny thing is, Matt had no idea that I went shopping the day before with Brazos.  I don't exactly tell him everytime I go shopping, because I don't like the fact that I'm spending my his money, not my own.  That's the one thing I miss about having a job - having my own money.  But being home with Brazos is worth more than all the money in the world. 

Here's photos to remember Mother's Day 2011:


Blake, Cindy, and Brazos playing...
can't remember what it's callled


Jumping with Courtney and Emilie

Cool dude!

Uncle Veryl giving Brazos a dwink of water.

Bailee let's go for a ride!


My favorite photo!

Not the best, but that's us!

Bailee and Emilie did a wonderful job on Nick's hair!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what's on your mind!