Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Sandy's First Bath

Dear Sandy,

    I gave you your first bath when you were a week old.  You had a sponge bath on the bathroom counter next to the sink.  Brazos enjoyed wetting his hair while mommy bathed you.  You fussed a little bit and I thought that this was a sign that you would not like baths.  But today you are four months old and you love taking a bath.  Yay!

     After your first bath, you had your first photo shoot with mommy.  It was the first of many.  We had so much fun...well at least I did.  I will always love taking your picture!

                                                                                     Rub-a-dub-dub and smiles,
                                                                                                  Mommy



















No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what's on your mind!